The Owner's Edge is the key to your (and your business’s) future.
If you're ready to blow the competition out of the water, increase your profits and efficiency, and feel more confident in the security of your business than you ever have before, then it's time to learn more.
How It Works
Developed for business owners who want to increase the value of their business, The Owners Edge is a library of value-building content created by a wide variety of business professionals.
From accountants and marketers to attorneys, certified exit planning advisors, and more, you’ll learn from top professionals how to increase your business’s value (and, if you wish, prepare it for sale).
Find out what your business is worth and how it compares to the competition
De-risk your business to protect its current value
Implement changes to improve your business’ value
Identify exit/succession options and tax efficiencies
Secure your future income and the lifestyle you want
It’s Not Just About Selling — It’s About Value
Maybe you don’t want to sell your business right away.
Maybe you’re not even sure if you want to sell at all.
The Owners Edge is still for you.
The content in The Owners Edge teaches you how to build value in your business and increase efficiency.
It’s a business growth tool.
Meet Ray, Founder of The Owner's Edge
Ray Croff is a Certified Exit Planning Advisor (CEPA) and the owner and founder of numerous businesses. Before entering the financial services profession, he owned his own business with numerous employees, equipment, and real estate for over 15 years. Ray helps businesses of all shapes and sizes to build their value, whether they're thinking about exiting or not.
A History of Success
This isn't Ray's first rodeo - he's developed numerous systems and processes to help business owners just like you build value in their business:
- B.B.A. Financial Services, University of North Texas
- B.B.A. Insurance, University of North Texas
- Certified Exit Planning Advisor
- Certified Value Growth Advisor (CVGA)
- International Association of Registered Financial Consultants
- Chartered Life Underwriter-American College
- Chartered Financial Consultant-American College
- National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors
- Society of Financial Service Professionals
- Adjunct Professor, University of North Texas
- Named the Impact Agent of the year for 2020 for Global Atlantic
- Member of the year 2019- Exit Planning Institute North Dallas Chapter
- Nominated for Exit Planner of the Year 2019 - Exit Planning Institute
- Agent of the year 2018 - Global Atlantic Financial Group
- Rotarian of the year
- United Way
- Presentations to Member agencies of Planned Giving and Community Impact
- Annual Presenter to the Project Blueprint - Board member training
- Strategic Planning sessions for non profits: Habitat for Humanity, United Way, Casa, Denton County Friends of the Family, Denton County Advocacy Center, Embrace
- Exit Planning Institute- Global- Topic: Using Owners Roundtables to Educate Business Owners
- Global Atlantic Annual Leadership Training- Topic: Exit Planning-The Value Acceleration Model
- PPP Loan Start Council of Ft Worth- Topic: Using Planned Gifts for Greater Impact
- Society of Planned Giving San Diego - Topic: Annual Gifts pivoting to Planned Gifting
- Numerous presentations on how to Maximize Social Security
- Organize and Moderate a National Study group focusing on Exit Planning
Ready to Build Your Business?
You're just a step away from learning how to revolutionize your business, increase your profits and efficiency, and feel more confident in the security of your business than you ever have before. Complete the form below and we'll contact you with more information.